28 Oct Pauline Méchet
Pauline Méchet holds an Engineering Degree and a Master of Science in Physics and Optoelectronics, Optics and Radiofrequencies from Grenoble INP Phelma, France and a Ph.D. in Photonics Engineering from imec/Ghent University – INTEC, Belgium.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Pauline Méchet joined IP Hills in 2013. Her areas of practice include:
– Drafting, filing and prosecution of European and PCT patent applications;
– Conducting patent literature searches, patentability analyses and freedom-to-operate studies;
– Opinions on patentability, freedom-to-operate, infringement and validity of intellectual property rights;
– Oppositions and appeal proceedings before the European Patent Office;
– IP due diligence;
– Portfolio management, advice and strategy on intellectual property matters for large global groups and innovative start-ups and SMEs;
– General strategic and legal advice in IP matters.
Pauline Méchet has expertise in various areas of physics, semiconductors, electronics, photonics, optics, semiconductor processing, industrial manufacturing, mechanical engineering, software, telecom. She additionally has knowledge in the field of artificial intelligence, cleantech and medical devices. Pauline Méchet assists start-ups, SME’s and multinationals in several sectors. Pauline Méchet has also been lecturing on intellectual property within the imec.istart program. Pauline Méchet is an EPI student.
Pauline Méchet is a native French and English speaker and has full professional proficiency in Dutch and Spanish.