10 Dec Zoe De Kempeneer
Zoe De Kempeneer holds a Master’s degree in Law from the University of Brussels, Belgium and an Advanced Master’s degree in Intellectual Property and ICT Law from the University of Leuven, Belgium.
Zoe De Kempeneer started her career in September 2019 at IP Hills immediately after having obtained her Advanced Master’s degree in Intellectual Property and ICT Law in the same month.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Her areas of practice include:
– Practical advice relating to trademark strategy;
– Trademark availability research;
– Managing trademarks once they are registered;
– Monitoring the enforcement of trademarks through watch services, coexistence negotiations and agreements and opposition procedures;
– Practical advice relating to Copyright Law.
Zoe De Kempeneer has expertise in various areas of Intellectual Property Law such as Copyright and Trademark Law. She assists start-ups, SME’s and multinationals in several sectors, such as the furniture, fashion, construction, real estate and entertainment sector.
Zoe is a native Dutch and English speaker and has a good knowledge of French.